My computer Solutionz offers remote support for you and your team. Instead of bringing your computer to us, we can safely login to assist you through the internet. This page helps you download the program easily.
TeamViewer is used to establish this incoming and outgoing remote desktop and computer-to-computer connections for real-time support or access to files, networks and programs. You can also collaborate online, participate in meetings, chat with other people or groups, and make video calls in one-click.
Windows PC Version
- After downloading TeamViewer, you can start the setup wizard.
- Double-click (Run) the setup file you have downloaded.
- Under How do you want to proceed?
- Under How do you want to use TeamViewer? Select Personal / Non-commercial use
- Click Accept – finish to start the installation.
While we can’t (yet) troubleshoot an Android remotely, you may need to download this app to your phone for support.
While we can’t (yet) troubleshoot an iPhone or iPad remotely, you may need to download this app to your phone for support.
To be able to use this feature, you must meet the following requirements:
- The iOS device (iPhone or iPad) requires iOS 11 to be installed.
- Make sure, that the latest updates are installed for the TeamViewer QuickSupport app on the iOS device.
- You have TeamViewer 13 installed on the device you want to connect with. This is possible with Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, or iOS devices.
Make sure, every device is set up correctly in order to use the screen sharing functionality for iOS devices. Therefore, you’ll need to do some preparations before you can connect to an iOS device.
The following initial steps must be done to start a screen sharing session for remote support:
- Download and install the TeamViewer QuickSupport app for iOS on the iPhone or iPad you want to connect to. The app can be found in the AppStore for iOS.
- Download and install TeamViewer on Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, or iOS to connect to the device.
Connect to iOS for remote support
Compared to connections to other operating systems like Android, iOS doesn’t allow remotely controlling the device.
Therefore, when connecting to and iOS device, TeamViewer is providing a solution to make support easier for these devices as it provides the ability to see the screen of the iOS device live and be thus able to better guide users on solving issues in their device themselves.
Please follow these steps to use iOS screen sharing for remote support.
On the iOS device
1. Follow the instructions on the initial setup
- Open up your iOS settings
- Go to Control Center > Customize Control
- Add Screen Recording to be displayed in the Control Center
2. Open the QuickSupport app
3. Give your TeamViewer ID to your supporter
4. Confirm the connection request by clicking on Allow or reject the request by clicking Cancel
5. Open up the Control Center (swipe up bottom of screen)
- 3D touch (iPhone S6 and above) or press and hold the screen recording icon
- Select TeamViewer 1 and tab Start Broadcasting 2. Screen is now ready to be shared and you can switch back to the QuickSupport app
On the supporting device
- Open TeamViewer full version on Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, or iOS
- Enter the TeamViewer ID 1 from the iOS device and click Connect to partner 2
- The remote partner will receive a connection promp
- If accepted and after the user activated the screen sharing in his iOS control center, you can see the screen of the device and are able to guide the iOS user on how to solve issues in the device
Stop screen sharing in the iOS device
To stop screen sharing via TeamViewer on the iOS device, there are several approaches:
- Open the Control Center and tab the red blinking screen recording icon
- Tab on the title bar and select Stop in the Screen Broadcasting popup
After screen sharing is stopped, the title bar will no longer be in red.
Is Teamviewer safe?
Teamviewer has been long known for their secure products, focusing on enterprise online computer support as well as the home user wanting to stay connected to their many devices. In recent years, however, hackers have also used this to gain access to users systems. But the high security measures are the same and you would either need to give out a password or enter another users ID and password to login to their device.
Never allow someone you don’t know to have you download and install this program unless you trust they are reputable.
here’s a few things you can do to ensure any machine you’re running is safe.
- Log out of your Teamviewer account on any machines running the service, so that access can’t be gained by a username/password combo.
- Uninstall Teamviewer if you’re particularly paranoid (or, to be honest, if you’re not expressly using it right now).
- Check the log, which can be found under Extras–>Open log files, and look for any unexpected incoming connections
- Check your credit cards, PayPal and eBay accounts for suspicious activity
- Change the password on your Teamviewer account, and check haveibeenpwned.com to see if your email has any known hacks that could reveal your password.